Monday 22 April 2013

All about this blog ♥


I decided to start this blog, not only as a way to create awareness about my skincare business, but to also share skincare and wellness related information, and to connect with other people with the same interests.

I really love what I do, I cannot imagine myself as anything other than a skincare therapist - the skin and caring for it is a great passion of mine.  And if I can share any knowledge with others along the way - that's just an added bonus!

This blog should be interactive - please leave comments, please ask questions, please make use of my special offers, please be in touch! :-)

The tabs at the top of this blog has relevant information regarding treatments that I offer and their prices, the different products I use, the monthly specials I run, additional info, and how to contact me.

You can find the link to my Facebook page in the right-hand column.  Please also subscribe to this blog, to be sure to receive updates!

Thanks for popping in, I appreciate it so much.
Jessica
xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cool blog, Jess - love it and definitely going to follow it with a hawk's eye :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Thank you! :-)