Tuesday 21 May 2013

LashCurl: lash lifting treatment


I went for a LashCurl treatment last weekend, to give this a try and see how it compares to the semi-permanent mascara.

I have found the wow-factor I've been looking for!!


The treatment takes just over half an hour, and needs three different products applied to the lashes.  The result: visible lashes!  What a difference it makes to just have the lashes lifted and curled.  I love it!

It apparently lasts 6-8 weeks, which is awesome.  I haven't applied mascara over it yet, but can just imagine that would just add so much more to the wow-factor.

I am super excited about this, and am going to be ordering my kit and doing my training as soon as possible.  Can't wait to start doing this for clients!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Thank you! :-)